Just because everybody is doing wrong will not justify that the wrong becomes right.
Because in the case of morality and correct reasoning, there are no gray areas, there is only good and evil; and nothing in between. So being in an open society that encourages and worships the concept of "FREEDOM,' nobody will recognize what is right from what is wrong - because everyone is FREE to do what they please, even if it means taking off their clothes on the streets, acting lewdly, cursing and saying bad words for everyone to hear, stealing, killing, etc.
When nobody recognize the extent to which their freedom leads them, that will be the start of their destruction.…We are all the same: rich and poor. But the person who excels in the eyes of God is not the wealthy or the genius, but the person who is humble and strives to do good and righteousness for the sake of God.
…God created us for a purpose: and that is to worship Him alone.
…"How wonderful is the state of the believer. All of his affairs are good for him! And that is not so, except for the believer. If he has cause to be happy, he is thankful, and that is good for him. And if he is afflicted with hardship, he is patient, and that is good for him."
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
"There is none more patient when he hears something offensive than Allah (God). They claim that He has a child and a wife, yet He gives them health and provision."
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)…God is Powerful, He is All Mighty, He does not need to die just to redeem any of the sins of His creations. He is just, He rewards those who do good deeds to worship Him, and He punishes those who are arrogant and disobedient: those who refuse to worship Him.
If you claim that He indeed died for your sins, then what kind of god do you really recognize? The god whom you worship is an unjust god, a god who is weak. Your concept of God is corrupted and you blindly follow the religion invented by man, a so-called religion which caters to man's selfish desires.
…The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) related the following saying from Allah (God):
"Strange are you, O' son of Adam! I have created you and you worship other than Me. I show you love by giving you blessings and I do not need you. While you show Me animosity through your sins and you are to Me poor. My good is descending to you and your evil is rising to Me."
…A man had an argument with his wife and said, "I am going to make your life miserable." The wife calmly replied, "You cannot do that." He said, "Why not?" She said: "If happiness were to be found in money or material things, you could deprive me of it and take it away from me, but it is nothing over which you or any other person has any control. I find my happiness in my faith, and my faith is in my heart, and no one has any power over it except my Lord."- an excerpt from a book by Aidh Al Qarni…"And know that if the entire Nation were to gather upon benefiting you with something, they would only benefit you with something that God has (already) written for you. And if they were to gather upon harming you with something, they would only harm you with something that God has (already) written for you."
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)…"God does not judge you according to your bodies and appearances, but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds."
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
…"...is always adapting itself into something which can be believed."
- T.S. Elliott…Islam is a misunderstood religion and a way of life. It's about time that we begin to be aware of its importance to our existence, in our life, in our society. It's time that we need to set aside all the false images and accusations that many of its detractors are ascribing to it. Let's open our minds, and our awareness.
If you are a Muslim, be proud to wear your badge of honor, the Deen Islam. Be proud that you recognize and obey your Creator.
…"And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world). And verily, your Lord will give you (all good) so that you shall be well-pleased."
- Qur'an (93:4-5)…We are all busy with our worldly affairs, that most of the time, we tend to forget that our life in this world is very temporary.
...Allah is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. His signs are imprinted throughout the universe and all of the creation pronounces Him to be the Creator, the One with perfect qualities, and the only One Who deserves to be worshiped.- an excerpt from a book by Aidh Al Qarni
When one's main concern becomes the Hereafter, God will make things well for him, and will make richness to dwell in his heart. And the world will come to him despite its unwillingness. And when ones main concern becomes this world, God will will scatter his affairs and will place poverty between his eyes, also the world will not come to him, except was was written for him.- an excerpt from a book by Aidh Al Qarni…"...Allah will never change a grace which He has bestowed on a people until they change what is in their own selves."
- Qur'an (8:53)…O' Allah, we seek refuge in You from anxiety and grief; we seek refuge in You from incapability and laziness; we seek refuge in You from miserliness and cowardliness; we seek refuge in You from the burden of debt and from being overpowered by men.